TOSE done?

Discussion of my new project for the community.

TOSE done?

Postby TappedoutGram » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:24 pm

i always been a huge fan of this project cause it allows me to show off my awesome town. since the lovely clash of clone updatethe ground layer is off and its missing a lot of items. #spAnser Come BACK!!! :!: :!: :!: :D

IG/Origin: TappedoutGram2

[url]Tsto.me/s/Tappedoutgram2[/url]
TappedoutGram

Re: TOSE done?

Postby Diverrob » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 pm

I check here every so often, but as you can see, there's really been no activity for quite some time. Good to see you back.
Diverrob

Postby Snakeyees » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 pm

I just updated my city and half my roads are missing or objects are not correct where i placed them in my city. also appears the Halloween files are not in as well as none of those items are showing up.
Snakeyees

Postby TappedoutGram » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 am

Diverrob wrote:I check here every so often, but as you can see, there's really been no activity for quite some time. Good to see you back.

Same here i stop by every now and then . im still active over on Instagram and will be stopping by here more often.
Snakeyees wrote:I just updated my city and half my roads are missing or objects are not correct where i placed them in my city. also appears the Halloween files are not in as well as none of those items are showing up.

yea same issue im having since Clash of clone update. thoh items arent the only ones missing everything from level 44,45,barts throne , krusty's mansion & the second C.O.C update

TappedoutGram

Postby TappedoutGram » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 am

yea same issue im having since Clash of clone update. thoh items arent the only ones missing everything from level 44,45,barts throne , krusty's mansion & the second C.O.C update[/quote]
Still waiting and adding on to the list.

TappedoutGram