Can't load game... Any suggestions?

TSTO Bugs and Glitches Discussion area
Forum rules
No member of this forum works for EA we can only provide insight into personal solutions discovered that may not work for everyone. For OFFICIAL support visit EA's Answer HQ

Re: Can't load game... Any suggestions?

Postby leanneaqua » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

What you describe is exactly what has happened to me right after the christmas event. I contacted EA and after a week they emailed me that the problem was resolved. This lasted for about a day before the Problem happened again. They said they had to escalate my case to an even higher level. Now I am just waiting. I am so upset because I missed the limited time items from the Superbowl event and now the Valentine event is starting.
leanneaqua

Postby leanneaqua » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Oh, I forgot to add that my friends can enter my Krustyland because when I got my game back for one day there were handshakes there. When I had my son try this he was able to. Unfortunately, many people will probably not try this as they use the arrows to go through the
friends list. Now some of my friends will probably drop me.
leanneaqua

Postby brettdl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 pm

leanneaqua wrote: I am so upset because I missed the limited time items from the Superbowl event and now the Valentine event is starting.

Don't worry there are people that can help you get any items you missed out on. If you want to be pointed in the right direction just PM. Or you never know someone might PM you after reading this :)

my TSTO is better than yours, seriously just look --- https://tsto.me/s/brettdl
well maybe not, but my Krusty Land definately is --- https://tsto.me/k/brettdl
brettdl

Previous