unable to login for a few days now

The place to report TOSE bugs / glitches.
Forum rules
This forum is for Bugs & Glitches with the Tapped Out Social ExpAnsion website not with the game itself.

unable to login for a few days now

Postby gigiallin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:56 pm

every time i go through the login process, it simply refreshes the home page. been like this for a few days now. kind of a drag, since ive been busy in my town and would like to update on here...

anyone else having similar trouble..??
gigiallin

Re: unable to login for a few days now

Postby spAnser » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:00 am

Sometimes when my server restarts or does things for some reason the PHP client loses access to the session folders for some reason. I will double check on it.

Yep issues again should be all fixed now.

spAnser
Admin

Postby gigiallin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:07 am

awesome! working now, cheers!
gigiallin

Postby Snakeyees » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:27 pm

I have noticed that trying to bring up my account page. it has become increasing slow when i try to login so that I can update my account. I only log in using Firefox, I would say its takes around 45seconds and up to 3 minutes to bring the page up. the problem only seems to occur with this part of the website anywhere else i may browse it just fine.
Snakeyees

Postby spAnser » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Snakeyees wrote:I have noticed that trying to bring up my account page. it has become increasing slow when i try to login so that I can update my account. I only log in using Firefox, I would say its takes around 45seconds and up to 3 minutes to bring the page up. the problem only seems to occur with this part of the website anywhere else i may browse it just fine.

Linode has been sending me automated alerts of my disc i/o rates being somewhat high. It looks like I am going to have to see what the cause is or if maybe TOSE is becoming that much more popular.

spAnser
Admin

Postby minky » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Well it's taken off nicely SpAnser! I am a big advocate of TOSE. Thank you for all your hard work! 8-)

https://tsto.me/s/sfdsquid
minky

Postby Nixx001 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 am

I was having the same troubles logging in as the ones gigiallin described. Still have them. The last day I was able to lo gin successfully was Aptil 1. Since then - no such luck (and I did try every day)
Nixx001

Postby TappedoutGram » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 am

ever since it went down i havent been able to log in either. i use it a lot to remodel and always promoting it on IG this makes the game a better experience.

IG/Origin: TappedoutGram2

[url]Tsto.me/s/Tappedoutgram2[/url]
TappedoutGram

Postby spAnser » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:27 am

Obviously I keep having to fix it for some reason so I'll just write a cronjob to keep fixing it for me.

spAnser
Admin

Postby TappedoutGram » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 pm

spAnser wrote:Obviously I keep having to fix it for some reason so I'll just write a cronjob to keep fixing it for me.
:) thank you! was able to log in!

IG/Origin: TappedoutGram2

[url]Tsto.me/s/Tappedoutgram2[/url]
TappedoutGram